Friday, January 21, 2011

Craftaholics Anonymous: Blogging Help

This particular post is pretty much for anyone who is a blog dummie like me, lol. I like the things that are outlined in this blog about creating buttons, headers & signatures.. I am CLUELESS about this (as I am sure you can tell by the way my blog looks RIGHT NOW). The biggest reason I am re-posting this is so I can come back & read it any time I want, lol. Selfish much?

After my last entry, about the GIVEAWAY at Craftaholics Anonymous I am eager to actually 'create a blog' & have followers (I adore the six of you who are following me, thanks xoxo). Guess CA has *enabled* me to think of my blog in a different way. Not just for re-posts!

THANK YOU CRAFTAHOLICS ANONYMOUS!

Craftaholics Anonymous: Blogging Help: "Blogging Tips: Basic Blogging, Attracting Followers Beautify Your Blog: this is my mini series of blogging tutorials and ti..."

No comments: